Thank you for your generosity and support of Unity in Lynnwood's staff, programs and ministries. We have several secure ways deigned to make your giving easy. We love you and we appreciate you!
- Text the word "GIVE" to 425-358-3335 and follow the prompts on your phone (initial set-up requires only a few moments).
- Visit www.UnityinLynnwood.org and click on “DONATE!”
- Download the Unity in Lynnwood app (“DONATE”) and BREEZE (“GIVE NOW” – registration required).
- Checks payable to “UNITY IN LYNNWOOD” are gratefully received by mail:16727 Alderwood Mall Parkway, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Please consider shopping on Amazon Smile under the name Unity Church for Today (UIL's legal name). We are a designated charitable institution with AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Unity in Lynnwood (Unity Church for Today).
When you consider those organizations which continue to mean the most to you, is Unity in Lynnwood among them?
If so, please consider making the many gifts of this intentional spiritual community available for years to come through planned giving.
Your Legacy Gift is
You can participate through:
- a bequest in a will or trust assigning cash, stocks, bonds, real estate and other such tangibles;
- a beneficiary designation on an annuity or life insurance policy;
- a beneficiary designation on a retirement account (IRA, 401K, 4035, etc.);
- a Charitable Remainder Trust;
- a Life Estate contract; or
- a Pooled Income Fund.
Some are concerned about outliving their resources. Because a bequest means that your gift will not given until your transition, you will continue to enjoy access to all of your resources.
You can always change your will to reflect your changing circumstances.
Making a bequest means that Unity in Lynnwood and the many people it serves will become part of your legacy. Think of it this way: on some distant day, when a newcomer embraces the noble ideas and the rich culture that is Unity in Lynnwood for the first time, on some level, his or her prayer of thanksgiving will find its way to you.
Please contact Dr. Richard at DrRichard@UnityinLynnwood.org for preliminary information and to discuss any questions regarding our combined commitment to serving our community - both those who are with us today and those who are yet-to-come.