- Immediately prior to each Sunday service, Prayer Chaplains lead a quiet, guided meditation.
- After Sunday services, individual prayer sessions with a Prayer Chaplain are available.
- On the last Sunday of each month, Prayer Chaplains will conduct one-on-one Divine Wholeness sessions upon request.
- Prayer requests may be submitted during Sunday services or through the attached form and receive prayer by the Prayer Chaplains before being sent to Silent Unity for additional prayers.
- Prayer Chaplains are also available on the phone for emergency prayer needs at 425-742-7610.
Affirmation for October
My heart is a sacred space of peace.
I easily and gracefully express my wisdom.
HEALTH AND WHOLENESS
I relax into the infinite stream of divine life, and I am healed.
I am open and receptive to the rich ideas of Spirit.
Peace in the world begind with peace in my heart.
If you are interested in discovering more about prayer for yourself, or if you would like to join the path to become a Prayer Chaplain, contact us at Prayer@UnityinLynnwood.org.
When times are difficult and hard to understand, especially now, with so much hostility and violence erupting around the world, this poem may help:
You see, it’s the Lght I must focus on,
Its steady shimmering beam
arrowing straight to the whole of me,
mind and heart; my job:
connecting, maintaining, sustaining
knowing the divine plan is solidly in place,
a reason for all of this upheaval.
Old ways were not so easy to surrender --
yet now so fragile, transparent,
fluttering like old love letters in the fire
that discovery revealed: the desire
for this beautiful winging freedom
this glorious peace and One-ness,
exploring far mysteries, knowing intuitively
the truth of being, of healing, of creation
when giving and receiving are one
where only Love abides.
If you would like to experience Silent Meditation at Unity in Lynnwood consider joining us every Sunday at 8:30AM and 10:30AM before each Sunday Service.