- Immediately prior to each Sunday service, Prayer Chaplains lead a quiet, guided meditation.
- After Sunday services, individual prayer sessions with a Prayer Chaplain are available.
- On the last Sunday of each month, Prayer Chaplains will conduct one-on-one Divine Wholeness sessions upon request.
- Prayer requests may be submitted during Sunday services or through the attached form and receive prayer by the Prayer Chaplains before being sent to Silent Unity for additional prayers.
- Prayer Chaplains are also available on the phone for emergency prayer needs at 425-742-7610.
Affirmations for August
Peace dwells in the silence of my soul.
Open to divine direction, I am gently gudied to my good.
HEALTH AND WHOLENESS
The life of God flows through me as revewing energy.
I open my mind to divine ideas, and new avenues of supply are revealed.
I hold a vision of harmony and goodwill for the world.
If you are interested in discovering more about prayer for yourself, or if you would like to join the path to become a Prayer Chaplain, contact us at Prayer@UnityinLynnwood.org.
The Oneness of our vision for humankind that extends love through forgiveness, joy and unity of being with all that is, is enfolded within the following affirmation:
I am no longer the personal self who was separate and alone.
I am my Divine Self.
I dwell in unity.
My identity is certain.
This is the truth.
I am not less than I once was, but more.
Where once I was empty, I now am full.
Where once I dwelt in darkness
I now dwell in the light.
Where once I had forgotten
Now I remember who I Am.
Now I go forth
To live as who I Am within the world
To make cause and effect as one, and
Union with the Source of love and all creation the reality.
(A Course of Love, p.409)
If you would like to experience Silent Meditation at Unity in Lynnwood consider joining us every Sunday at 8:30AM and 10:30AM before each Sunday Service.