- Immediately prior to each Sunday service, Prayer Chaplains lead a quiet, guided meditation.
- After Sunday services, individual prayer sessions with a Prayer Chaplain are available.
- On the last Sunday of each month, Prayer Chaplains will conduct one-on-one Divine Wholeness sessions upon request.
- Prayer requests may be submitted during Sunday services or through the attached form and receive prayer by the Prayer Chaplains before being sent to Silent Unity for additional prayers.
- Prayer Chaplains are also available on the phone for emergency prayer needs at 425-742-7610.
Affirmations for JANUARY
Peace fills me as I center myself in divine love.
I walk in faith, guided by my inner light.
HEALTH AND WHOLENESS
The healing power of God flows through my body. I am whole.
I am open and receptive to infinite abundance.
I hold a vision of peace for the enitre world.
If you are interested in discovering more about prayer for yourself, or if you would like to join the path to become a Prayer Chaplain, contact us at Prayer@UnityinLynnwood.org.
What if ...
What if instead of burying our hurt we sent it into the holy light to be touched by love, transformed into a grace that could shed light on the love existing beyond the hurt ?
What if we chose to tap into an inward song of gratitude that we all could hear if we opened our hearts to the melody
of oneness ?
What if children were encouraged to be exactly who they were by absolutely everyone ?
What if we allowed ourselves to fall into strength, lean into love, and embrace unity ?
What if we accepted, owned, and embraced our individual and collective shadow exactly as it is, as a part of our human walk that makes us Divinely whole ?
What if we fully realized we were loved beyond measure, could we then love beyond measure?
What if we are awake in our dreams reaping the harvest we planted while we were sleeping ?
What if we practiced holding the space for love in the very depths of feeling separate?
What if the whole world carried the vision of holding hands?
What if we all knew we could embrace love, and that by embracing love, there would be no room for the breath of fear?
Blessings from your Unity in Lynnwood Prayer Chaplains.
If you would like to experience Silent Meditation at Unity in Lynnwood consider joining us every Sunday at 8:30AM and 10:30AM before each Sunday Service.