Unity's roots stand in the power of prayer. Unity in Lynnwood believes in the power of prayer and provides ongoing opportunities for practice! The Unity approach to prayer is affirmative, based on positive prayers and affirmations that have universal, interfaith appeal.
Our team of devoted Prayer Chaplains is available for all in many ways.
- Immediately prior to each Sunday service, Prayer Chaplains lead a quiet, guided meditation.
- After Sunday services, individual prayer sessions with a Prayer Chaplain are available.
- On the last Sunday of each month, Prayer Chaplains will conduct one-on-one Divine Wholeness sessions upon request.
- Prayer requests may be submitted during Sunday services or through the attached form and receive prayer by the Prayer Chaplains before being sent to Silent Unity for additional prayers.
- Prayer Chaplains are also available on the phone for emergency prayer needs at (425) 742-7610.
If you would like to experience Silent Meditation at Unity in Lynnwood consider joining us every Sunday at 8:30AM and 10:30AM before each Sunday Service.
There Are No Limits to Prayer
No prayer request is too big or too small. Some people request prayers when they’ve lost a loved one; others when they’ve misplaced their keys! Just a single word or brief description will give enough information for our prayer teams to hold you in prayer. Prayers may be requested for yourself or another.
Once you submit your prayer know that our Prayer Teams are holding you in prayer for your specific request and for the highest and best in your life.